Saturday, May 9, 2015

Day 5- By Aaron

I topped the boat off with oil, topped off the gas, paid the too large repair bill, and it looks like we are on our way.  Everything seemed to be going great this morning, until we got to the end of the mile markers on the open water on the gulf.  All the sudden the alarms went off again.  The oil pressure went down to zero on the right engine.  Put the anchor down, turned everything off to think for a moment.  After I yelled and screamed and cussed as loud as I could, I made a phone call to the mechanic.  He’s coming back to the marina to come look at the boat again today.  Called the marina to tell them I was limping back on one engine.  I could tell they felt sad for me.  So, back we are at the marina again for round two of getting the boat repaired.  I pray it doesn’t cost as much as the last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment