Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 18- By Vicki

I wish every day could be like today.  The boat was calm.  It didn’t rain.  I went to my Yoga class, swam some laps in the Vinoy’s awesome pool, and got some dinner.  Today was a very good day. 

However, last night the boat broke my Walmart $5 full length mirror into a thousand pieces.  I didn't break it, the boat did when it was rocking and rolling.   I wasn't anywhere near it.  Will the boat now have another seven years of bad luck?  I hope not.  I was so mad about the mirror breaking, because now I have no real way to seeing what I look like until after I get off the boat, that I just left it there.  My wonderful husband did make it disappear.  He just informed me that cleaning up that mess was not as easy as I think, that it was a process.  I love my husband!


Had a Vanilla Blast Martini to Celebrate Getting the Air Fixed.





Kramit The Cat Loves To Watch The World Rock From The Boat

 

4 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY !! ITS TIME TO START BURNING CANDLES AND GET A CROSS .. START SAVEING THEM WINE BOTTLES AND PUT NOTES IN THEM TOSS THEM OVER BOARD .. S.O.S .. MAYDAY MAYBE EVEN HAVE A WITE BED SHEET READY TO FLY SOON .. THERES SOMETHING EVIL GOING ON WITH THAT BOAT .. GET SOME SAGE AND LIGHT IT AND PLAY SOME OZZY .. MAYBE YOU CAN CONVENCE THE EVIL SPRIT TO GO AWAY .. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO RUN AROUND SHOUT OZZY OZZY !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, glad to hear the air on the boat has been fixed. Better get ready to pull out your long-johns. Aaron is planning to freeze the place out:) Hope you and Aaron both have a nice weekend:) Love You...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boating Rule #4: Fasten EVERYTHING down in the boat (unless it isn't dear to you).
    - Wrong-Way Willie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Willie- What are the first 3 rules? #1- Bring a bail bucket. #2 Bring Dramamine # Have Seatow ?????

    Uncle Raymond- I think you are right!!!!

    Mom- We are truly enjoying the air, but the boat is a rocking today!

    ReplyDelete