Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 17- By Aaron

Today I talked to the mechanic that’s working on the air conditioning; originally he said he would be here on Thursday to fix it.  Personally, I think he’s lazy.  He could have already fixed it, but he chose not.  So, if for some reason this doesn’t work, I’m kind of screwed because it’s a holiday weekend, and nobody will be able to do anything until next Tuesday or Wednesday.  So I cross my fingers that this will actually fix it, but in the back of the mind I kind of doubt it.

Boat repairs aside, it was a very nice day.  I went out of my way to do a couple things and surprise her when she came back from shopping and going to museums.  Still got work done, and of course, went on a nice long walk with Vicki and found a place that had great nachos for two for $5. 

I tell you, this area is a lot of fun, as long as I don’t have to worry about any extra boat issues to worry about.  But, we still have some time left.  I’m sure things will just get better.  At least I secretly hope so. 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad even with the boat issues you have had you still have found a some time to enjoy a few things. Vicki said it was very nice to come back to the boat and find fresh sheets:) Also nice to hear you enjoyed the massage Vicki scheduled for you. Hope you both enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete