Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 2 - By Aaron

Well, we didn't make it very far today.  Seems that the engine is overheating and we've got to do a little bit of maintenance.  After doing what I could out on the water, I decided to get the boat to a close marina and we were able to get someone to take a look at the boat tomorrow.  They are scheduled to come look at the boat by 12 noon tomorrow.

But, on the good side, there is a nice big Tiki bar and restaurant in this marina.  It seems like they have good food and good drinks.  Being that I'm at the marina, I'm more than happy that I have my own personal ice maker on the boat.  Although the boat may have an issue at this moment, my rum and cokes don't.  Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. If it's any consolation, the motor on my pontoon boat isn't right either. Mechanic replaced the impeller........that didn't fix it. Now he wants to rebuild the carb and fuel pump. (Pretty soon the dang motor will have all new parts !)

    ReplyDelete