Monday, April 20, 2015

Getting Supplies For Our Trip (By Vicki)

While my husband is busy making sure the boat doesn't sink and actually runs, I'm trying to decide what to bring.  Some days I'm all about bringing the bare minimum.  Other days, I want to bring it all (and then some).  I could live with minimal creature comforts, but do I want to?  Maybe not. Probably not.  If nothing else, I need my ipad.

Of course I've packed the basics- food, water, pans, blankets, clothes & toiletries, but did you know I'm bringing the cat?  That reminds me, I need to bring kitty litter.  It was quite the challenge finding a place for her litter box on that tiny vessel.  I'll get a picture of that later.  I also decided that I need a place to hang my clothes, at least the dresses, so I bought a tiny wardrobe.  Last, I needed a place to rest my feet and store all my stuff so I ordered this awesome storage stool, and after it arrived I realized how truly awesome it was and purchased a second one for the rest of my stuff.

My husband's only concern was ice.  Would there be enough ice for the Rum?  I got him a portable ice maker.  I'm excited about that too.

Am I bringing too much stuff, or am I forgetting something?


This is the cat.  She's very excited about her upcoming adventure.


I Really, Really Needed This Storage Stool.  Actually I Needed Two of These

I needed this too.  Rest easy, it will be properly stowed until we reach our destination.



Because My Husband Has To Have Ice For His Drinks



1 comment:

  1. Remember to take your sun glasses, sun-screen, and some Dramamine. Also cat food, or old kitty-cat will have to fish for her food ! Looking forward to your next post!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete