Saturday, April 4, 2015

I Never Dreamed I'd Do This (By Vicki)


In 30 days, my husband and I will begin our journey, 30 days on 30 feet.  The plan is to live abroad our 30 foot Sea Ray for a month.  We will be docked at The Renaissance Vinoy Resort Marina in St. Petersburg, Florida.

This is Us!


This adventure has been a long time in the making.  Our love for boats began early on.  In fact, we rented a small fishing boat on our second date.  Shortly after we were married, we bought "The Yacht".  Our second boat, "The SS Minnow",  a real upgrade, had a steering wheel and Bimini top.

Our friends and family think we are a little crazy for attempting this journey, but we are at a place in our lives where we have the courage and freedom to follow our dreams.  I see plenty more boating adventures on our horizon, and this 30 day trip is just the beginning of bigger and better adventures still to come.

THE YACHT  2006-2008
THE S.S. Minnow  2009-2013





1 comment:

  1. Definitely a great state for boating. I have sailed off of the Florida Keys and loved it ! Am looking forward to reading about your live-aboard boating adventure.

    ReplyDelete